I feel your fingers running through my hair I hear you breathing closely by my side I see you looking with those big brown eyes There's nothing like you girl you're one of a kind
Do you even know what you mean to me I'll do anything girl just to see you smile
Chorus: I'll always be there right by your side You never should ever run and hide Whenever you need me I will be waiting To give you everything and more so Don't ever deny this love we share For better or worst girl I'll be there I promise forever I'll be here with you To hold you in my arms
I just can't seem to get enough of your love I got this feeling you were sent from above....oh baby I see you looking with those big brown eyes My kind of something, yeah you're one of a kind
Do you even know what you mean to me I'll give everything girl just to see you smile..
Bridge: I can't imagine this life without you Never felt so complete I'm gonna love ya, even when we're old and grey All you gotta know is
oh dearestestest, i love this song! but i love you muchmuchmuchmuch more hehe can't wait for happy happy happy ;)
loved
TheLovedOneY
you know me ;)
SayWhatYouNeedToSayY
CreditsY
designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x